Delivery & Dispatch
How long will delivery take?
The courier used is UPS. Delivery usually takes 3-5 working days. Please be aware that your items may arrive separately, but we aim to deliver as one delivery wherever possible. A signature will be required.
How much will delivery cost?
The cost of delivery is included in the purchase price.
Is it possible to track my order?
You will be sent an individual UPS tracking number by us via email, when your order has been dispatched from our warehouse. You may then track it through www.ups.com
What should I do if I have not received my order within the respective timeframe?
If you have not received your order after 10 days following the dispatch date, please contact us. We will do everything we can to ensure that you receive your products as soon as possible.
I live at a Non-UK address - can I place an order?
Please contact us via email or phone on +44 (0)1372940100 to discuss international posting rates. Please check our T & C’s for a list of countries which we supply.
Is it possible to get an order sent to an address other than the cardholders?
Yes. Simply fill in your billing details (Where the card is registered) and select to deliver to a different address, provide those details and your goods will be shipped there.
Corporate Orders/Trade Enquiries
If you are looking to corporate Trotters for your business, we would be happy to provide you with additional information. Please contact us via email or call on +44(0)1372940100
What about VAT?
All prices include VAT at 20%(where appropriate).
Are my personal details secure?
We utilise the latest in Secure Server Technology to ensure that all personal and transactional information is protected to the highest standards. We never make your personal details available to companies outside The Gourmet Trotter Comp for marketing purposes, although our representatives may hold your data so that your details and/or order can be processed and/or account maintained.
Returns and Refunds
Refunds may not be given if there are obvious signs of use, such as missing paperwork, parts, missing packaging materials, smudges or other marks indicating use, etc.
If you receive an order that has been damaged in transit or if there are any order discrepancies, we will make every effort to resolve these as soon as possible for you. We do however require that you inform us via email within 72hrs of receiving the goods.
Our products are manufactured to the highest quality standards. In the unlikely event goods are found to be faulty within 90 days of purchase please feel free to return them for a full refund or replacement. We do require that you email us prior to returning the goods. We are unable to provide this service for products where faults have been caused by accident, neglect, misuse or normal wear and tear.
If you return a Product to us within the seven-day cooling-off period (see terms and conditions), we will refund the price of the purchase in full, and any applicable delivery charges. However, you will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. Where goods are delivered to a third party, you will only be able to exercise this right if you are able to return to us the goods you ordered at your cost in a resalable condition.
We will examine the returned Product and will notify you of your refund via e-mail within 30 days of the day. We will refund the price of a defective item in full, any applicable delivery charges and any reasonable costs you incur in returning the item to us.
In the unlikely event you are required to return a product to The Gourmet Trotter follow these instructions:
- Contact us to receive a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorisation) number. A return shipping address will be given to you at this time. An RMA is required to process a return. Returns without authorisation are subject to refusal.
- Carefully repackage the product in the manufacturer's original packaging, making sure to include all parts and paperwork. You will be charged a replacement fee for missing items.
- Place a shipping label on the box and return the product to the address given to you when you received your RMA number.Please remember to include your RMA number on the shipping label. Do not write directly on the manufacturer's box- please use a shipping label so that the box may be reused. A box replacement charge may apply if the box is written upon.
- Return the product via Business Post, Parcel Force, Royal Mail or another insured shipping provider. It is recommended that you insure the package as The Gourmet Trotter is not responsible for loss or damage to merchandise that is being returned. Please insure the package for your purchase price. In the rare case that we receive a return and it has been damaged during shipment from you to us; we will notify you immediately so that you can file a claim with the shipping company. We do not charge postage for any exchange items being sent out to you.
- The Return Materials Authorisation (RMA) will expire 10 business days from the date that it was issued