How long will delivery take?
The courier used is UPS. Delivery usually takes 3-5 working days. Please be aware that your items may arrive separately, but we aim to deliver as one delivery wherever possible. A signature will be required.
How much will delivery cost?
The cost of delivery is included in the purchase price.
Is it possible to track my order?
You will be sent an individual UPS tracking number by us via email, when your order has been dispatched from our warehouse. You may then track it through www.ups.com
What should I do if I have not received my order within the respective timeframe?
If you have not received your order after 10 days following the dispatch date, please contact us. We will do everything we can to ensure that you receive your products as soon as possible.
I live at a Non-UK address - can I place an order?
Please contact us via email or phone on +44 (0)1372940100 to discuss international posting rates. Please check our T & C’s for a list of countries which we supply.
Is it possible to get an order sent to an address other than the cardholders?
Yes. Simply fill in your billing details (Where the card is registered) and select to deliver to a different address, provide those details and your goods will be shipped there.
In the unlikely event you are required to return a product to The Gourmet Trotter follow these instructions:
1. Contact us to receive a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorisation) number. A return shipping address will be given to you at this time. An RMA is required to process a return. Returns without authorisation are subject to refusal!
2. Carefully repackage the product in the manufacturer's original packaging, making sure to include all parts and paperwork. You may be required to place the manufacturer's box in a sturdier, shipping quality box. You will be charged a replacement fee for missing items or no credit will be given if manufacturer cannot supply replacement parts.
3. Return the product via Business Post, Parcel Force, Royal Mail or another insured shipping provider. It is recommended that you insure the package as The Gourmet Trotter is not responsible for loss or damage to merchandise that is being returned. Please insure the package for your purchase price. In the rare case that we receive a return and it has been damaged during shipment from you to us; we will notify you immediately so that you can file a claim with the shipping company. We do not charge postage for any exchange items being sent out to you.
4. **Important Note** The Original Shipping is Non-Refundable even if you received a Free shipping promotion, you will be charged the actual shipping charges that we incurred to ship the product to you. We do not charge postage for any exchange items being sent out to you.
5. Place a shipping label on the box and return the product to the address given to you when you received your RMA number.Please remember to include your RMA number on the shipping label. Do not write directly on the manufacturer's box- please use a shipping label so that the box may be reused. A box replacement charge may apply if the box is written upon.
6. The Return Materials Authorisation (RMA) will expire 10 business days from the date that it was issued.
7. After we inspect your return, we will credit the purchase price back to the original credit card used for the purchase, minus the original shipping cost and box or replacement part fees that may apply. Please allow up to 2 weeks for the credit to appear on your statement. We will send you an email confirmation to notify you when we have applied the credit to your card.
Refunds may not be given if obvious signs of use such as missing paperwork, parts, missing packaging materials, smudges or other marks indicating use, etc.